Updated 26th May 2020.
In April we temporarily mothballed production of the print magazine and began producing a weekly PDF/onscreen version of the magazine called Wi Bite-size, this was made available free of change to all Wi Print subscribers and Wi Prime Members. The last issue of Bite-size was published on Friday 22 May 2020, there will be no further issues of this publication.
Wargames Illustrated Print will go back into publication with the July 2020 issue of the magazine published at the end of June. All subscriptions will pick up where they left off – If you have a yearly subscription ultimately you will receive 12 issues of the print magazine, if you are a quarterly subscriber you will still receive 3 issues of the print magazine.
Here’s your handy and (hopefully!) ultra-clear guide to where we go from here –
- Wi391, cover date July 2020, will be despatched to subscribers around 20 June 2020.
- Wi391 will be in hobby stores from around 20 June 2020.
- Wi391 will be in WH Smith stores in the UK from 30 June 2020.
- Wi391 will be available to Prime Subscribers from 20 June 2020.
- Print Subscribers – your temporary membership of Wi Prime will end on 1 June 2020. Don’t forget your print subscription has been frozen since April – you will still receive all the print magazines you paid for – Wi Bite-size was a bonus, not a replacement.
- Prime Members – we will begin publication of Primetime and re-instate the North Star monthly £5 off voucher and Win Wednesday from Friday 29 June 2020.
A heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all those who supported and stuck with us during lockdown, the fact that very few people cancelled their subscriptions meant that we could stay in business, despite no in-store sales.
CONTACT AND ORDER
The Wargames Illustrated office remains open only on a limited basis.
All orders will be despatched on a Thursday.
At this time contact is via email only, as we are not in the office taking calls.
If you have any questions regarding your subscription, membership or any of the points raised above please get in-touch with WI customer service who will be happy to help you as best they can.
All the best,
Dan, Ian, Mark and Asun
Wargames Illustrated Ltd.