War World Gaming have a number of sets and individual buildings that can be used across a range of genres. We’re lucky enough to have been sent a set of models that will be used again and again.
The Complete Medieval Township makes the perfect addition to your 28mm fantasy or medieval terrain. Each of the buildings are produced in the company’s design studio from 2mm MDF offering a sturdy structure. They come pre-painted and are complete with intricate exterior detail and vibrant colours. Any scatter terrain is produced from high quality resin, although they are supplied unpainted.
This set includes the large fortified tower with its viewpoint for your miniatures to detect enemies approaching during a siege, plus a range of town houses, some of which have removable roofs so you can place troops inside them. The manor house can act as an objective marker on your tabletop, a place to be defended or captured as desired.
The complete set contains the following, which are also available as individual kits. Measurements are given as show, using the Length x Width x Height:
- 1 x Guard Tower (90 x 90 x 275 mm)
- 1 x Manor House (180 x 125 x 125 mm)
- 1 x Townhall (135 x 80 x 110 mm)
- 1 x Baker’s House (130 x 75 x 100 mm)
- 1 x Small Town House (70 x 70 x 100 mm)
- 1 x Large Town House (150 x 85 x 135 mm)
- 1 x Town House Building (95 x 75 x 115 mm)
- 1 x Cottage (140 x 150 x 150 mm)
- 1 x Barn (210 x 110 x 155 mm)
- 1 x Street Market Stall and Barrel Set
- 1 x Set of Water Wells
This is an excellent, robust set of MDF buildings which may see years of tabletop use. The buildings are generic enough to fit into a number of European settings, and across a number of periods. A great product, just one from a company which includes a host of different buildings.